mandag 13. desember 2010

Cellphone covers











I bought a new cell phone a while back. One of those androids with a big touch screen. I realized I needed a cover to protect the screen so I sew one, then I got the bug and now I have made plenty of them. I had a lot of Asia inspired FQ and some fleece scraps.

Out of 1 FQ I get 4 cellphone covers:
  1. First I cut 4 5,5 cm/ 2 1/4 inch strips on the long end, use this as binding
  2. the large pieces you have left quilt it together with fleece, and cut it into 4 pieces
  3. round off one side, and but binding on the other end
  4. stitch the binding on the back side, baste stitch to the front before sewing it togheter on the front side
  5. put a snap lock/pushbutton to close it
Have fun. You can also make eyeglass casings this way.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar